Scrabble word: ALLIGATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLIGATOR exist?
Definitions of ALLIGATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - leather made from alligator's hide
- noun - either of two amphibious reptiles related to crocodiles but with shorter broader snouts
- verb - crack and acquire the appearance of alligator hide, as from weathering or improper application
- Either of two large reptiles, Alligator mississipiensis of the southeast United States or A.
- Leather made from the hide of one of these reptiles.
- Often used to modify another noun: an alligator pond; an alligator handbag.
There are 9 letters in ALLIGATOR: A A G I L L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLIGATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLIGATOR plus a wildcard: ALLIGATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLIGATOR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLIGATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.