Scrabble word: ALLEGATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLEGATION exist?
Definitions of ALLEGATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a formal accusation against somebody (often in a court of law)
- noun - statements affirming or denying certain matters of fact that you are prepared to prove
- Something alleged; an assertion: allegations of disloyalty.
- The act of alleging.
- A statement asserting something without proof: The newspaper’s charges of official wrongdoing were mere allegations.
- An assertion made by a party that must be proved or supported with evidence.
There are 10 letters in ALLEGATION: A A E G I L L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLEGATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLEGATION plus a wildcard: ALLEGATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLEGATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLEGATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.