Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALIPHATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIPHATIC exist?
Definitions of ALIPHATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - having carbon atoms linked in open chains
- Of, relating to, or designating a group of organic chemical compounds in which the carbon atoms are linked in open chains.
There are 9 letters in ALIPHATIC: A A C H I I L P T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIPHATIC plus a wildcard: ALIPHATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIPHATIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIPHATIC
- ... aliphatic compounds (G. aleiphar fat oil) which do not contain
- Filealiphatic Fluorocarbon.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- In organic chemistry aliphatic compounds ( G. aleiphar fat oil ...
- aliphatic Amine
- aliphatic compound - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Copper-Catalyzed Coupling of Iodides with aliphatic Alcohols
- Grip aliphatic Wood Glue 225g [S-RA460] - 4.99 TJD Models
- aliphatic TotTurf
- aliphatic 100% Epoxy SS Specialties
- aliphatic Resin Glue New To Woodworking
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.