Scrabble word: ALIDADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIDADE exist?
Definitions of ALIDADE in dictionaries:
- noun - surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments
- noun - surveying instrument used with a plane table for drawing lines of sight on a distant object and for measuring angles
- An indicator or a sighting apparatus on a plane table, used in angular measurement.
- A topographic surveying and mapping instrument used for determining directions, consisting of a telescope and attached parts.
- noun - a device used in angular measurement
There are 7 letters in ALIDADE: A A D D E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIDADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIDADE plus a wildcard: ALIDADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIDADE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIDADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.