Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALEXANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALEXANDER exist?
Definitions of ALEXANDER in dictionaries:
- noun - European herb somewhat resembling celery widely naturalized in Britain coastal regions and often cultivated as a potherb
- noun - king of Macedon
- A cocktail made with crème de cacao, sweet cream, and brandy or gin.
There are 9 letters in ALEXANDER: A A D E E L N R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALEXANDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALEXANDER plus a wildcard: ALEXANDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALEXANDER
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALEXANDER
- The alexander Mosaic
- Coins and Medals of Imperial Russia alexander I Yale University ...
- Aj alexander
- alexander Colin Farrell Fansite
- alexander the Great Information from Answers.com
- alexander Movie Poster 6 - Internet Movie Poster Awards Gallery
- alexander the Great was the son of a Macedonian general named Philip ...
- alexander the Great (Hellenistic mosaic)
- Hollywood-Bollywood Gretest Movie -- alexander the great
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.