Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALEURONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALEURONE exist?
Definitions of ALEURONE in dictionaries:
- noun - granular protein in outermost layer of endosperm of many seeds or cereal grains
- A granular protein found in the endosperm of many seeds or forming the outermost layer in cereal grains.
- n - protein matter found in the seeds of certain plants
There are 8 letters in ALEURONE: A E E L N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALEURONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALEURONE plus a wildcard: ALEURONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALEURONE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALEURONE
- aleurone (du grec aleuron farine). - Matire azotetrs ...
- The wheat Embryo & its immediate Environs En Endosperm S ...
- aleurone - aleurone
- aleurone Grains ClipArt ETC
- Subsequently the matrix proteins are attacked freeing the starch ...
- This project was done in Plant & Animal Microtechnique. a one-week ...
- Enzyme localization using cryotomy
- aleurone (from Greek aleuron flour) is a protein found in protein ...
- Plate 77a. aleurone Grains.
- Seeds 1 Endosperm 2 aleurone layer 3 Cotyledons...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.