Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AHIMSAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AHIMSAS exist?
Definitions of AHIMSAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Buddhist and Hindu and especially Jainist doctrine holding that all forms of life are sacred and urging the avoidance of violence
- n - the Hindu principle of nonviolence
There are 7 letters in AHIMSAS: A A H I M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AHIMSAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AHIMSAS plus a wildcard: AHIMSAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AHIMSAS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AHIMSAS
- ahimsas Grimmiger Blick - Bild & Foto von Nikon-Freak-2012 aus Gro ...
- ahimsas Grimmiger Blick 2 - Bild & Foto von Nikon-Freak-2012 aus Gro ...
- izmaint o sadau ] Nevardarbba
- Veetrisms reliij Vikipdija
- Designed by Skyali . Managed by Milk Bar Studios
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- Ahimsa Symbol
- Buzz TV 34 Altar Boy v Brody Hoofer MIW Title Match 32908 ...
- Herkesin bir HiKaYesi vardir.. Mevlid Kandili & Kutlu Dogum Haftasi ...
- nju tube seksi nur fazura seksi onine tv seksi turk filmleri
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.