Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGRAPHIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGRAPHIA exist?
Definitions of AGRAPHIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a loss of the ability to write or to express thoughts in writing because of a brain lesion
- A disorder marked by loss of the ability to write.
- adj - a mental disorder marked by inability to write [n -S] : AGRAPHIC
There are 8 letters in AGRAPHIA: A A A G H I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGRAPHIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGRAPHIA plus a wildcard: AGRAPHIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGRAPHIA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGRAPHIA
- ... could cause alexia without agraphia - Elsevier Medical Illustrations
- ... agraphia in a patient at asevere stage of Alzheimers disease
- ALEXIA WITHOUT agraphia
- Alexia and agraphia (PowerPoint)
- Aphasia alexia and agraphia by Benson D. Frank
- The Principles of Psychology by William James Ch.2
- Copyright 2003 C. George Boeree
- The mute other spatial orientation melody and rhythm complex tasks ...
- Left PCA stroke with alexia without agraphia case pictures ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.