Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGRAFFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGRAFFE exist?
Definitions of AGRAFFE in dictionaries:
- A hook-and-loop arrangement used for a clasp on armor and clothing.
- A cramp iron for holding stones together in building.
- n - an ornamental clasp
There are 7 letters in AGRAFFE: A A E F F G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGRAFFE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGRAFFE plus a wildcard: AGRAFFE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGRAFFE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGRAFFE
- agraffe ClipArt ETC
- Words words words (and phrases) agraffe
- Dateiagraffe Essener Domschatz.JPG Wikipedia
- Classic Concise agraffe Cowhide Bussiness Black Shoes Designer ...
- agraffe - (or agrafe ) A decorative central keystone in an arch often ...
- Wooden Box agraffe - China wooden box agraffe plywood agraffe
- UPRIGHT PIANO ACTION PARTS -- Full Uprights Spinets and Consoles
- agraffe aus der Barock- und Rokokozeit. Nationalmuseum in Mnchen
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.