Scrabble word: AGGREGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGGREGATE exist?
Definitions of AGGREGATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the whole amount
- noun - material such as sand or gravel used with cement and water to make concrete, mortar, or plaster
- noun - a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
- verb - amount in the aggregate to
- verb - gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- adj - formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
- adj - composed of a dense cluster of separate units such as carpels or florets or drupelets
- Constituting or amounting to a whole; total: aggregate sales in that market.
- Crowded or massed into a dense cluster.
- Composed of a mixture of minerals separable by mechanical means.
- A total considered with reference to its constituent parts; a gross amount: “An empire is the aggregate of many states under one common head” (Edmund Burke).
- The mineral materials, such as sand or stone, used in making concrete.
- To gather into a mass, sum, or whole.
- To amount to; total.
There are 9 letters in AGGREGATE: A A E E G G G R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGGREGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGGREGATE plus a wildcard: AGGREGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGGREGATE
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGGREGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.