Scrabble word: AGGRAVATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGGRAVATION exist?
Definitions of AGGRAVATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an exasperated feeling of annoyance
- noun - unfriendly behavior that causes anger or resentment
- noun - action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse
- The act of aggravating or the state of being aggravated.
- A source of continuing, increasing irritation or trouble.
There are 11 letters in AGGRAVATION: A A A G G I N O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGGRAVATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGGRAVATION plus a wildcard: AGGRAVATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGGRAVATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGGRAVATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.