Scrabble word: AGGLUTINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGGLUTINATE exist?
Definitions of AGGLUTINATE in dictionaries:
- verb - string together (morphemes in an agglutinating language)
- verb - clump together
- adj - united as if by glue
- To cause to adhere, as with glue.
- To form (words) by combining words or words and word elements.
- To cause (red blood cells or bacteria) to clump together.
- To join together into a group or mass.
- To form words by agglutination.
- To clump together; undergo agglutination.
There are 11 letters in AGGLUTINATE: A A E G G I L N T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGGLUTINATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGGLUTINATE plus a wildcard: AGGLUTINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGGLUTINATE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGGLUTINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.