Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGALACTIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGALACTIA exist?
Definitions of AGALACTIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition in which milk is not secreted in the mother's breasts after her child has been delivered
- Absence of or faulty secretion of milk following childbirth.
There are 9 letters in AGALACTIA: A A A A C G I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGALACTIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGALACTIA plus a wildcard: AGALACTIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGALACTIA
9 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGALACTIA
- La agalactia o hipogalactia es un trmino que est relacionado con ...
- Cupping Therapy - Postpartum agalactia
- agalactia Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last.fm
- ... agalactia . Treatment of mastitis whether associated or not to
- Se denomina agalactia a la imposibilidad de una perra de producir ...
- Streptococcus agalactiae colonies on blood agar GBS colony
- FileStreptococcus agalactiae.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... For agalactia and Milktos Supplier & Manufacturer from Vadodara India
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- ... pastures in those areas in which fescue agalactia is a common problem
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.