Scrabble word: AFTERGLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFTERGLOW exist?
Definitions of AFTERGLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a glow sometimes seen in the sky after sunset
- noun - the pleasure of remembering some pleasant event
- The atmospheric glow that remains for a short time after sunset.
- The glow of an incandescent metal as it cools.
- The emission of light from a phosphor after removal of excitation.
- The comfortable feeling following a pleasant experience.
- A lingering impression of past glory or success.
There are 9 letters in AFTERGLOW: A E F G L O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFTERGLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFTERGLOW plus a wildcard: AFTERGLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFTERGLOW
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFTERGLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.