Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFECTION exist?
Definitions of AFFECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a positive feeling of liking
- A tender feeling toward another; fondness.
- Often affections.
- A disposition to feel, do, or say; a propensity.
There are 9 letters in AFFECTION: A C E F F I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFECTION plus a wildcard: AFFECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFECTION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFECTION
- Chemistry - The electrical attraction you feel when you are with that ...
- ... and greatest way for showing your affection - is never out of vogue
- Thought of the Day affection
- NEEDS OF A WOMAN PT 1 affection THE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- Part II Causes of happiness Chapter 12 affection
- Pictures of any creatures being affectionate make me smile. And ...
- Animal affection wallpaper album (2) 18 - 1366x768 Wallpaper Download ...
- Babies who receive above-average levels of affection from their ...
- affection Flickr - Photo Sharing
- tigers affection
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.