Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFECTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFECTING exist?
Definitions of AFFECTING in dictionaries:
- verb - have an effect upon
- verb - act physically on
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- adj - arousing affect
- Inspiring or capable of inspiring strong emotion; moving.
- v - to give a false appearance of
There are 9 letters in AFFECTING: A C E F F G I N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFECTING plus a wildcard: AFFECTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFECTING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFECTING
- Factors affecting the Performance Appraisal eHow.com
- Healthy Foods To Eat If You Have Kidney Problems Open Health Center
- Cough can be of different types like dry mucus-producing persistent ...
- Pediculis humanus var. capitis adult and egg (nit) on hair shaft ...
- Sinus infections what we do and dont know White Coat Underground
- Pregnancy - calcium effects food nutrition needs body diet ...
- How will global warming affect the proportion of the earths water ...
- RECRUITMENT POLICY OF A COMPANY
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy
- Are you fascinated by the relationship between law and society Would ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.