Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AEQUORIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does AEQUORIN exist?
Definitions of AEQUORIN in dictionaries:
- A protein secreted by certain jellyfish that interacts with seawater to produce bioluminescent light.
- n - a protein secreted by jellyfish
There are 8 letters in AEQUORIN: A E I N O Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AEQUORIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AEQUORIN plus a wildcard: AEQUORIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AEQUORIN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AEQUORIN
- aequorin ribbon diagram from PDB database with prosthetic group ...
- The following image summarizes A. victoria bioluminescence 
- Upon binding of Ca2 the aequorin undergoes a conformational change ...
- Figure 1 Principles of the aequorin-based method.
- 3D model of aequorin our outstanding BioBrick contribution to the ...
- aequorin Bioluminescent
- Mechanismus der Biolumineszenz von aequorin.
- face of the inner mitochondrial membrane. After charging aequorin ...
- Prevagen (aequorin) Jellyfish for fighting the Aging process
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.