Scrabble word: ADVERTISE
Is ADVERTISE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ADVERTISE in dictionaries:
- verb - call attention to
- verb - make publicity for
- To make public announcement of, especially to proclaim the qualities or advantages of (a product or business) so as to increase sales.
- To make known; call attention to: advertised my intention to resign.
- To warn or notify: “This event advertises me that there is such a fact as death” (Henry David Thoreau).
- To call the attention of the public to a product or business.
- To inquire or seek in a public notice, as in a newspaper: advertise for an apartment.
There are 9 letters in ADVERTISE: A D E E I R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVERTISE
Click to search all anagrams of ADVERTISE plus a wildcard: ADVERTISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADVERTISE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADVERTISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.