Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADVANTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADVANTAGE exist?
Definitions of ADVANTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of having a superior or more favorable position
- noun - (tennis) first point scored after deuce
- noun - benefit resulting from some event or action
- verb - give an advantage to
- A beneficial factor or combination of factors.
- Benefit or profit; gain: It is to your advantage to invest wisely.
- A relatively favorable position; superiority of means: A better education gave us the advantage.
- The first point scored in tennis after deuce.
- The resulting score.
- To put to good use; avail oneself of: take advantage of all educational opportunities.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a factor or combination of factors conducive to superiority and success”: has the advantage of a superior education; a manufacturing edge given by sophisticated technology; a golfing champion with a handicap of 2; odds overwhelmingly in our favor.
There are 9 letters in ADVANTAGE: A A A D E G N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVANTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADVANTAGE plus a wildcard: ADVANTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADVANTAGE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADVANTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.