Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADVANCED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADVANCED exist?
Definitions of ADVANCED in dictionaries:
- verb - move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
- verb - bring forward for consideration or acceptance
- verb - increase or raise
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- verb - cause to move forward
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - develop in a positive way
- verb - develop further
- verb - give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- verb - pay in advance
- verb - move forward
- verb - rise in rate or price
- adj - farther along in physical or mental development
- adj - comparatively late in a course of development
- adj - ahead of the times
- adj - at a higher level in training or knowledge or skill
- adj - ahead in development
- adj - far along in time
- adj - (of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry
- adj - situated ahead or going before
- Highly developed or complex.
- Being at a higher level than others: an advanced text in physics.
- Ahead of the times; progressive: advanced teaching methods.
- Far along in course or time: an advanced stage of illness; a person of advanced age.
- verb - to move or cause to move ahead
There are 8 letters in ADVANCED: A A C D D E N V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADVANCED plus a wildcard: ADVANCED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADVANCED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADVANCED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.