Scrabble word: ADMINISTRATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADMINISTRATOR exist?
Definitions of ADMINISTRATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who administers a business
- noun - the party appointed by a probate court to distribute the estate of someone who dies without a will or without naming an executor
- noun - someone who manages a government agency or department
- One who administers, especially business or public affairs; an executive.
- One appointed to administer an estate.
There are 13 letters in ADMINISTRATOR: A A D I I M N O R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMINISTRATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADMINISTRATOR plus a wildcard: ADMINISTRATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADMINISTRATOR
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADMINISTRATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.