Scrabble word: ADJUSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADJUSTS exist?
Definitions of ADJUSTS in dictionaries:
- verb - alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard
- verb - place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight
- verb - adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions
- verb - make correspondent or conformable
- verb - decide how much is to be paid on an insurance claim
- verb - to bring to a more satisfactory state
There are 7 letters in ADJUSTS: A D J S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADJUSTS plus a wildcard: ADJUSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADJUSTS
Images for ADJUSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.