Scrabble word: ADJUSTMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADJUSTMENT exist?
Definitions of ADJUSTMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - making or becoming suitable
- noun - the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- noun - the act of adjusting something to match a standard
- noun - the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
- noun - an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances
- The act of adjusting or the state of being adjusted.
- A means of adjusting.
- Settlement of a debt or claim.
- A modification, fluctuation, or correction: made an adjustment on the telephone bill; an adjustment in the consumer price index.
There are 10 letters in ADJUSTMENT: A D E J M N S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADJUSTMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADJUSTMENT plus a wildcard: ADJUSTMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADJUSTMENT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADJUSTMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.