Is ADJUSTMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADJUSTMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - making or becoming suitable
- noun - the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- noun - the act of adjusting something to match a standard
- noun - the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
- noun - an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances
- The act of adjusting or the state of being adjusted.
- A means of adjusting.
- Settlement of a debt or claim.
- A modification, fluctuation, or correction: made an adjustment on the telephone bill; an adjustment in the consumer price index.
There are 10 letters in ADJUSTMENT: A D E J M N S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADJUSTMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADJUSTMENT, to go: ADJUSTMENT?
Rearrange the letters in ADJUSTMENT and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ADJUSTMENT
8 letters out of ADJUSTMENT
7 letters out of ADJUSTMENT
6 letters out of ADJUSTMENT
5 letters out of ADJUSTMENT
4 letters out of ADJUSTMENT
3 letters out of ADJUSTMENT
2 letters out of ADJUSTMENT
Contextual use of ADJUSTMENT
What's nearby ADJUSTMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ADJUSTMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADJUSTMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADJUSTMENT"