Is ADJUNCT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADJUNCT in various dictionaries:
- noun - something added to another thing but not an essential part of it
- noun - a person who is an assistant or subordinate to another
- noun - a construction that can be used to extend the meaning of a word or phrase but is not one of the main constituents of a sentence
- adj - furnishing added support
- adj - of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another
- Something attached to another in a dependent or subordinate position.
- A person associated with another in a subordinate or auxiliary capacity.
- A clause or phrase added to a sentence that, while not essential to the sentence’s structure, amplifies its meaning, such as for several hours in We waited for several hours.
- A nonessential attribute of a thing.
- Added or connected in a subordinate or auxiliary capacity: an adjunct clause.
- Attached to a faculty or staff in a temporary or auxiliary capacity: an adjunct professor of history.
- noun - something attached in a subordinate position
There are 7 letters in ADJUNCT: A C D J N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADJUNCT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADJUNCT, to go: ADJUNCT?
Rearrange the letters in ADJUNCT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ADJUNCT
What's nearby ADJUNCT
Lookup in Wiki for ADJUNCT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADJUNCT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADJUNCT"