Scrabble word: ADJUNCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADJUNCT exist?
Definitions of ADJUNCT in dictionaries:
- noun - something added to another thing but not an essential part of it
- noun - a person who is an assistant or subordinate to another
- noun - a construction that can be used to extend the meaning of a word or phrase but is not one of the main constituents of a sentence
- adj - furnishing added support
- adj - of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another
- Something attached to another in a dependent or subordinate position.
- A person associated with another in a subordinate or auxiliary capacity.
- A clause or phrase added to a sentence that, while not essential to the sentence’s structure, amplifies its meaning, such as for several hours in We waited for several hours.
- A nonessential attribute of a thing.
- Added or connected in a subordinate or auxiliary capacity: an adjunct clause.
- Attached to a faculty or staff in a temporary or auxiliary capacity: an adjunct professor of history.
- noun - something attached in a subordinate position
There are 7 letters in ADJUNCT: A C D J N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADJUNCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADJUNCT plus a wildcard: ADJUNCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADJUNCT
Images for ADJUNCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.