Scrabble word: ADHESIONS
Is ADHESIONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADHESIONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - abnormal union of bodily tissues
- noun - a fibrous band of scar tissue that binds together normally separate anatomical structures
- noun - the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
- noun - faithful support for a cause or political party or religion
- verb - to become or remain attached or close to something
There are 9 letters in ADHESIONS: A D E H I N O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADHESIONS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADHESIONS, to go: ADHESIONS?
Rearrange the letters in ADHESIONS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ADHESIONS
8 letters out of ADHESIONS
7 letters out of ADHESIONS
6 letters out of ADHESIONS
5 letters out of ADHESIONS
4 letters out of ADHESIONS
3 letters out of ADHESIONS
2 letters out of ADHESIONS
Images for ADHESIONS
Lookup in Wiki for ADHESIONS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.