Scrabble word: ADHESIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADHESIONS exist?
Definitions of ADHESIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - abnormal union of bodily tissues
- noun - a fibrous band of scar tissue that binds together normally separate anatomical structures
- noun - the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
- noun - faithful support for a cause or political party or religion
- verb - to become or remain attached or close to something
There are 9 letters in ADHESIONS: A D E H I N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADHESIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADHESIONS plus a wildcard: ADHESIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADHESIONS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADHESIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.