Scrabble word: ADHESION
Is ADHESION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ADHESION in dictionaries:
- noun - abnormal union of bodily tissues
- noun - a fibrous band of scar tissue that binds together normally separate anatomical structures
- noun - the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
- noun - faithful support for a cause or political party or religion
- The act or state of adhering.
- Attachment or devotion; loyalty.
- Assent or agreement to join.
- A condition in which bodily tissues that are normally separate grow together.
- The physical attraction or joining of two substances, especially the macroscopically observable attraction of dissimilar substances.
- A fibrous band of scar tissue that binds together normally separate anatomical structures.
- verb - to become or remain attached or close to something
There are 8 letters in ADHESION: A D E H I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADHESION
Click to search all anagrams of ADHESION plus a wildcard: ADHESION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADHESION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADHESION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.