Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADDITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADDITION exist?
Definitions of ADDITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a component that is added to something to improve it
- noun - the act of adding one thing to another
- noun - a quantity that is added
- noun - something added to what you already have
- noun - a suburban area laid out in streets and lots for a future residential area
- noun - the arithmetic operation of summing
- The act or process of adding, especially the process of computing with sets of numbers so as to find their sum.
- Something added, such as a room or section appended to a building.
- noun - something added
There are 8 letters in ADDITION: A D D I I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADDITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADDITION plus a wildcard: ADDITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADDITION
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADDITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.