Scrabble word: ADDITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADDITION exist?
Definitions of ADDITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a component that is added to something to improve it
- noun - the act of adding one thing to another
- noun - a quantity that is added
- noun - something added to what you already have
- noun - a suburban area laid out in streets and lots for a future residential area
- noun - the arithmetic operation of summing
- The act or process of adding, especially the process of computing with sets of numbers so as to find their sum.
- Something added, such as a room or section appended to a building.
- noun - something added