Scrabble word: ADAMANTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADAMANTINE exist?
Definitions of ADAMANTINE in dictionaries:
- adj - consisting of or having the hardness of adamant
- adj - having the hardness of a diamond
- adj - impervious to pleas, persuasion, requests, reason
- Made of or resembling adamant.
- Having the hardness or luster of a diamond.
- Unyielding; inflexible: “If there is one dominant trait that emerges from this account, it is adamantine willpower” (Eugene Linden).
There are 10 letters in ADAMANTINE: A A A D E I M N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADAMANTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADAMANTINE plus a wildcard: ADAMANTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADAMANTINE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADAMANTINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.