Scrabble word: ADAMANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADAMANT exist?
Definitions of ADAMANT in dictionaries:
- noun - very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- adj - impervious to pleas, persuasion, requests, reason
- A stone once believed to be impenetrable in its hardness.
- An extremely hard substance.
- noun - an extremely hard substance
There are 7 letters in ADAMANT: A A A D M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADAMANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADAMANT plus a wildcard: ADAMANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADAMANT
Images for ADAMANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.