Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACTIVIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTIVIST exist?
Definitions of ACTIVIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a militant reformer
- adj - advocating or engaged in activism
- Of, relating to, or engaged in activism.
- Of, relating to, or being an activist.
- n - a doctrine that emphasizes direct and decisive action
There are 8 letters in ACTIVIST: A C I I S T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTIVIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTIVIST plus a wildcard: ACTIVIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTIVIST
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACTIVIST
- activists feel an incredible sense of urgency there is so much ...
- What Does it Mean to be An activist
- kirupa.com - Me as Environmental and Peace activist by JUNASIKPARK
- activist Roll On Deodorant Mens The Body Shop
- Guess what I am I want to be a minister
- MediaWatch The Continuing Rise Of activist Media - And The Demise Of ...
- The Body Shop activist Anti-perspirant Deodorant 75gm Online India ...
- Civil rights activists at the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom ...
- FileBurma Democracy activist Nilar Thein.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- activist Art Archives - Helen R. Klebesadel
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.