Scrabble word: ACROBATICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACROBATICS exist?
Definitions of ACROBATICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the gymnastic moves of an acrobat
- noun - the performance of stunts while in flight in an aircraft
- The gymnastic moves of an acrobat.
- The art, skill, or performance of an acrobat.
- A display of spectacular virtuosic skill and agility: vocal acrobatics.
There are 10 letters in ACROBATICS: A A B C C I O R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACROBATICS plus a wildcard: ACROBATICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACROBATICS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACROBATICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.