Scrabble word: ACKNOWLEDGMENT
Is ACKNOWLEDGMENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ACKNOWLEDGMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - a statement acknowledging something or someone
- The act of admitting or owning to something.
- Recognition of another’s existence, validity, authority, or right.
- An answer or response in return for something done.
- An expression of thanks or a token of appreciation.
- A formal declaration made to authoritative witnesses to ensure legal validity.
There are 14 letters in ACKNOWLEDGMENT: A C D E E G K L M N N O T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACKNOWLEDGMENT
Click to search all anagrams of ACKNOWLEDGMENT plus a wildcard: ACKNOWLEDGMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACKNOWLEDGMENT
14 letter words
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACKNOWLEDGMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.