Scrabble word: ACCUSTOMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCUSTOMED exist?
Definitions of ACCUSTOMED in dictionaries:
- verb - make psychologically or physically used (to something)
- adj - (often followed by `to') in the habit of or adapted to
- adj - commonly used or practiced
- Being in the habit of: I am accustomed to sleeping late.
- Having been adapted to the existing environment and conditions: eyes not accustomed to desert sun.
- verb - to make familiar
There are 10 letters in ACCUSTOMED: A C C D E M O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCUSTOMED plus a wildcard: ACCUSTOMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCUSTOMED
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCUSTOMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.