Scrabble word: ACCUMULATOR
Is ACCUMULATOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ACCUMULATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is employed to collect payments (as for rent or taxes)
- noun - a voltaic battery that stores electric charge
- noun - (computer science) a register that has a built-in adder that adds an input number to the contents of the register
- One that accumulates: an accumulator of old magazines.
- A register or electric circuit in a calculator or computer, in which the results of arithmetical and logical operations are formed.
- An automobile storage battery.
There are 11 letters in ACCUMULATOR: A A C C L M O R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCUMULATOR
Click to search all anagrams of ACCUMULATOR plus a wildcard: ACCUMULATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCUMULATOR
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCUMULATOR
Lookup in Wiki for ACCUMULATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.