Scrabble word: ACCOMMODATION
Is ACCOMMODATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ACCOMMODATION in dictionaries:
- noun - making or becoming suitable
- noun - a settlement of differences
- noun - in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- noun - living quarters provided for public convenience
- noun - the act of providing something (lodging or seat or food) to meet a need
- noun - (physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the natural lens of the eye
- The act of accommodating or the state of being accommodated; adjustment.
- Something that meets a need; a convenience.
- Room and board; lodgings.
- A seat, compartment, or room on a public vehicle.
- Reconciliation or settlement of opposing views.
- The automatic adjustment in the focal length of the lens of the eye to permit retinal focus of images of objects at varying distances.
- A financial favor, such as a loan.
There are 13 letters in ACCOMMODATION: A A C C D I M M N O O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCOMMODATION
Click to search all anagrams of ACCOMMODATION plus a wildcard: ACCOMMODATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCOMMODATION
13 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCOMMODATION
Lookup in Wiki for ACCOMMODATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.