Scrabble word: ACCESSORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCESSORY exist?
Definitions of ACCESSORY in dictionaries:
- noun - clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing
- noun - a supplementary component that improves capability
- noun - someone who helps another person commit a crime
- adj - aiding and abetting in a crime
- adj - furnishing added support
- A subordinate or supplementary item; an adjunct.
- Something nonessential but desirable that contributes to an effect or result.
- One who incites, aids, or abets a lawbreaker in the commission of a crime but is not present at the time of the crime.
- One who aids a criminal after the commission of a crime, but was not present at the time of the crime.
- Having a secondary, supplementary, or subordinate function.
- Serving to aid or abet a lawbreaker, either before or after the commission of the crime, without being present at the time the crime was committed.
There are 9 letters in ACCESSORY: A C C E O R S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCESSORY plus a wildcard: ACCESSORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCESSORY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCESSORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.