Scrabble word: ACCESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCESSES exist?
Definitions of ACCESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the right to enter
- noun - the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
- noun - a way of entering or leaving
- noun - a code (a series of characters or digits) that must be entered in some way (typed or dialed or spoken) to get the use of something (a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.)
- noun - (computer science) the operation of reading or writing stored information
- noun - the act of approaching or entering
- verb - obtain or retrieve from a storage device
- verb - reach or gain access to
- verb - to get at
There are 8 letters in ACCESSES: A C C E E S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCESSES plus a wildcard: ACCESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCESSES
Images for ACCESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.