Scrabble word: ACCELERATOR
Is ACCELERATOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ACCELERATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine
- noun - (chemistry) a substance that initiates or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected
- noun - a scientific instrument that increases the kinetic energy of charged particles
- A device, especially the gas pedal of a motor vehicle, for increasing speed.
- A substance that increases the speed of a reaction.
- A device, such as a cyclotron or linear accelerator, that accelerates charged subatomic particles or nuclei to high energies.
There are 11 letters in ACCELERATOR: A A C C E E L O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCELERATOR
Click to search all anagrams of ACCELERATOR plus a wildcard: ACCELERATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCELERATOR
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCELERATOR
Lookup in Wiki for ACCELERATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.