Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACCELERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCELERATE exist?
Definitions of ACCELERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - move faster
- verb - cause to move faster
- To increase the speed of.
- To cause to occur sooner than expected.
- To cause to develop or progress more quickly: a substance used to accelerate a fire.
- To speed up (an academic course, for example).
- To make it possible for (a student) to finish an academic course faster than usual.
- To cause a change of velocity.
- To move or act faster.
- To engage in an academic program that progresses faster than usual.
There are 10 letters in ACCELERATE: A A C C E E E L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCELERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCELERATE plus a wildcard: ACCELERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCELERATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCELERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.