Scrabble word: ABSORBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABSORBED exist?
Definitions of ABSORBED in dictionaries:
- verb - become imbued
- verb - take up mentally
- verb - take up, as of debts or payments
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - cause to become one with
- verb - suck or take up or in
- verb - devote (oneself) fully to
- verb - assimilate or take in
- verb - consume all of one's attention or time
- adj - giving or marked by complete attention to
- adj - retained without reflection
- Wholly involved or occupied; engrossed.
- verb - to take up or in
There are 8 letters in ABSORBED: A B B D E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSORBED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABSORBED plus a wildcard: ABSORBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABSORBED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABSORBED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.