Scrabble word: ABSOLUTISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABSOLUTISM exist?
Definitions of ABSOLUTISM in dictionaries:
- noun - dominance through threat of punishment and violence
- noun - a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
- noun - the principle of complete and unrestricted power in government
- noun - the doctrine of an absolute being
- A political theory holding that all power should be vested in one ruler or other authority.
- A form of government in which all power is vested in a single ruler or other authority.
- An absolute doctrine, principle, or standard.
There are 10 letters in ABSOLUTISM: A B I L M O S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSOLUTISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABSOLUTISM plus a wildcard: ABSOLUTISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABSOLUTISM
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABSOLUTISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.