Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABLUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABLUTION exist?
Definitions of ABLUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- A washing or cleansing of the body, especially as part of a religious rite.
- The liquid so used.
- n - articles washed or to be washed
There are 8 letters in ABLUTION: A B I L N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABLUTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABLUTION plus a wildcard: ABLUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABLUTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABLUTION
- ... ablution not talking about performing salat (prayer) which is the
- Fileablution.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- An up-market ablution area with permission from .... W6n ...
- ablution Islamic Reflections
- The al-Kas ablution fountain on the Temple Mount Jerusalem .
- Obligatory and optional aspects of ablution - Islam web - English
- Daily Islamic Reminders-ablution Islamic Reflections
- ablution Taps At A Mosque In Istanbul Where Wor...
- Buy wudu ablution station - Business Opportunities
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.