Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABIDANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABIDANCE exist?
Definitions of ABIDANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - acting according to certain accepted standards
- noun - the act of dwelling in a place
- noun - the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)
- The act or condition of abiding; continuance.
- Adherence; compliance: abidance by parliamentary procedure.
- verb - to accept without objection
There are 8 letters in ABIDANCE: A A B C D E I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABIDANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABIDANCE plus a wildcard: ABIDANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABIDANCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABIDANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.