Scrabble word: ABERRATION
Is ABERRATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ABERRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a state or condition markedly different from the norm
- noun - a disorder in one's mental state
- noun - an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image
- A deviation from the proper or expected course.
- A departure from the normal or typical: events that were aberrations from the norm.
- A disorder or abnormal alteration in one’s mental state.
- A defect of focus, such as blurring in an image.
- An imperfect image caused by a physical defect in an optical element, as in a lens.
- The apparent displacement of the position of a celestial body in the direction of motion of an observer on Earth, caused by the motion of Earth and the finite velocity of light.
- A deviation in the normal structure or number of chromosomes in an organism.
There are 10 letters in ABERRATION: A A B E I N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABERRATION
Click to search all anagrams of ABERRATION plus a wildcard: ABERRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABERRATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABERRATION
Lookup in Wiki for ABERRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.