Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABDUCTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABDUCTOR exist?
Definitions of ABDUCTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who unlawfully seizes and detains a victim (usually for ransom)
- noun - a muscle that draws a body part away from the median line
- One, such as a kidnapper, that abducts.
- A muscle that draws a body part, such as a finger, arm, or toe, away from the midline of the body or of an extremity.
- n - an abducent muscle
There are 8 letters in ABDUCTOR: A B C D O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABDUCTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABDUCTOR plus a wildcard: ABDUCTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABDUCTOR
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABDUCTOR
- abductor exercise equipment - Element line by Technogym
- Adductor magnus muscle - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Nautilus adductor and abductor machine Keep Fit - review compare ...
- abductor pollicis longus muscle - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Muscles used in the hip abductor machine
- Dr. Ferber recommends performing hip abductor strengthening exercises ...
- abductor Machine TechnoGym - Wallenreiter Sportgerte
- abductor MED - Technogym
- abductor longus injury. - Tennis Planet.me
- abductor hallucis muscle - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.