Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABDUCTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABDUCTING exist?
Definitions of ABDUCTING in dictionaries:
- verb - take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
- verb - pull away from the body
- adj - especially of muscles
- v - to draw away from the original position
There are 9 letters in ABDUCTING: A B C D G I N T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABDUCTING plus a wildcard: ABDUCTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABDUCTING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABDUCTING
- abducting horse - Francisco Goya - WikiPaintings.org
- Promotional Photo of cast of abducting Diana
- abducting The Unicorn 1999 The Pineapple Thief Album World English ...
- abducting Daisy 4 - pg01
- Aliens abducting a Cow hi-res pictures
- Wallpaper retro possum possumabduction abducting (154726)
- Peter Paul Rubens Aurora abducting Cephalus NG2598 The National ...
- Aliens abducting children WeirdMania.com
- Pluto abducting Proserpine Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Alien Contact True Experiences of Alien Contact Around the World
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.