Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABDUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABDUCT exist?
Definitions of ABDUCT in dictionaries:
- verb - take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
- verb - pull away from the body
- To carry off by force; kidnap.
- To draw away from the midline of the body or from an adjacent part or limb.
- v - to draw away from the original position
There are 6 letters in ABDUCT: A B C D T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABDUCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABDUCT plus a wildcard: ABDUCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABDUCT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABDUCT
- Pictures & Photos from abduct Me - IMDb
- Channelate - Can I abduct you
- Channelate - Can I abduct you pt2
- The New York Times New York Region Image
- ET Presence - Extraterrestrial Disclosure Refusing Alien abduction
- Arm Lymphedema - Shoulder abduction - Arm Lymphedema
- abduct GistPage GistPage
- abduct Humans Browser Based Game Screenshots screen capture ...
- abduction - definition of abduction in the Medical dictionary - by the ...
- 32-year-old woman was abducted by a cab driver and his friend on ...