Scrabble word: ABDUCT
Is ABDUCT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ABDUCT in dictionaries:
- verb - take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
- verb - pull away from the body
- To carry off by force; kidnap.
- To draw away from the midline of the body or from an adjacent part or limb.
- verb - to draw away from the original position
There are 6 letters in ABDUCT: A B C D T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABDUCT
Click to search all anagrams of ABDUCT plus a wildcard: ABDUCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABDUCT
Images for ABDUCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.