Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABDICATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABDICATING exist?
Definitions of ABDICATING in dictionaries:
- verb - give up, such as power, as of monarchs and emperors, or duties and obligations
- v - to give up formally
There are 10 letters in ABDICATING: A A B C D G I I N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABDICATING plus a wildcard: ABDICATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABDICATING
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABDICATING
- The Instrument of Abdication signed by Edward VIII and his three ...
- FichierAbdication de charles quint Louis Gallait.jpg - Wikipdia
- FichierAbdication napoleon02.jpg - Wikipdia
- England Prevails... News Queen Abdicates
- ... Rhetoric King Edward VIII -- Abdication Speech (transcript-audio
- Buy Abdication Book by Juliet Nicolson (9781451658835) at Angus and ...
- Your Rights abdicating yours Clean Straight Lines
- merchant vessel commandeered for the Armada print by Peter Brueghel
- Abdication Crisis Front Cover of the Daily Mirror Photographic Print ...
- 27th February 1917 Czar Nicholas II Abdicates Dorian Cope ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.