Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABDICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABDICATE exist?
Definitions of ABDICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - give up, such as power, as of monarchs and emperors, or duties and obligations
- To relinquish formally a high office or responsibility.
- v - to give up formally
There are 8 letters in ABDICATE: A A B C D E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABDICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABDICATE plus a wildcard: ABDICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABDICATE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABDICATE
- GRE SAT GMAT CAT TOEFL IELTS GUIDE GRE Word abdicate
- The King refused to abdicate the thrown.
- After the Allies took Paris Napoleon abdicated at Fontainebleau on ...
- abdicate - I surrender I abdicate all responsibility - Gotbrainy
- Piggy queen abdicate Stock Vector SiwaBudda 11707833
- abdicate- Transcend CD T-SHIRT PACKAGE LARGE
- abdicate cartoons abdicate cartoon abdicate picture abdicate ...
- abdicate quotes follow in order of popularity. Be sure to bookmark ...
- Time for Me to abdicate the Drama Queen Crown Sarah and the Goon ...
- Queen to abdicate in 2013 to allow Charles to reign
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.