Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABAXIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABAXIAL exist?
Definitions of ABAXIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - facing away from the axis of an organ or organism
- Located away from or on the opposite side of the axis, as of an organ or organism.
- adj - situated away from the axis
There are 7 letters in ABAXIAL: A A A B I L X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABAXIAL plus a wildcard: ABAXIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABAXIAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABAXIAL
- Helianthus divaricatus leaf abaxial
- abaxial face . Upper side of a sporophyll . Cf. adaxial face .
- Smilax pumila abaxial leaf surface
- Glossary of selected Pteridophyte terminology
- abaxial surface of leaf.
- abaxial (basisesamoid) Nerve Block
- If the slide opens in your browser select File - Save As to save it ...
- abaxial (Basisesamoid) Nerve Block
- abaxial 1994
- Caltha Ovary with abaxial Ovules (SEM) - C0093958 - enlarged ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.